Jim,

Send me the tsload.co and the basic files off list and I'll look at it.

Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Jim Anderson
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 4:25 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Questions regarding REX and file transfer

The beautiful thing about TSLOAD.CO is that it is only 532 bytes (m100 version)
rather than the 5779 bytes of DOS100.CO, and it accomplishes the same function
as the UR-2 TS-DOS loader - it opens the serial port and loads DOS100.CO on
demand from the attached TPDD device.  Since you built mComm to respond to
those requests already, if you just bootstrap TSLOAD.CO into a blank model T
you're good to go.  I put TSLOAD.CO on my kids' machines and they talk to mComm
just fine.

> into mComm. I would just need to locate all 3 (100/200/NEC) versions
> of it.

I know it's the easiest to find, but I've got the m100 version.  It's a start,
right?

Thinking about all of this stuff has got me back on track re: what I was trying
to do before with the cassette cable.  Next free time I have I'm going to play
around with figuring out how to reliably load that mp3 you have of DOS100.CO,
and then I'll have a baseline playback setup for figuring out what I was doing
wrong digitally recording saved files in the past.  Should be able to come up
with a little mp3 of TSLOAD.CO after that.  When I do, could I send it to you
to put on your page (so all these sorts of things are collected together)?  I
had wondered about asking for my own user folder if/when I ever had something
worth sharing with others but the idea of telling newbies 'ok, first go to this
person's folder for this program, then that person's folder for that program,
then this guy's folder for this mp3...' is a bit off-putting...

        jim

.