Okay - sounds like a plan is coming together!

I'm going to order a few things I need tonite to be ready to get building
soon.

Brian: I'd love to have a couple of those sockets. Also, couldn't the CPLD
just be programmed before populating R3?

Finally, I need to get a DOS loaded on my M102. I've never actually done
this. I'm actually not 100% certain of the health of my 102 right now as it
kept cold-starting just loading TEENY.CO last time, but that could have
been operator error. I'll play with getting TS-DOS loaded tonite.

-Josh