  From: Josh Malone
  To: m...@bitchin100.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] Questions regarding REX

  Well, the current status is still "There's no way to get one". This
experiment I'm running will prove how difficult it is for me to crank them out.
I'm actually a bit dismayed at the M100 portion of the software load, since it
looks like I'll have to load 3 files plug TS-DOS on the 100 each time since
there's a strong indication that a cold-start will be required for each REX
load. That's a bummer for any attempt at volume. It would be great to be able
to program blocks in the flash chip directly via JTAG instead.

  -Josh