Thanks John & Willard. My aim is for M100 CP/M to import/export using common TPDD emulators of today, namely NADSBox, Laddiecon, mComm. Perhaps if CP/M finds traction in the M100 community, Laddiecon & mComm could be changed to handle 8.3 format as well. Probably a bit late to change the NADSBoxes out there.

Philip