Right, I need to go over to the dark side & use command line interface ;-)  I shall attempt that.

What would be ultimately cool is use TBACK technology, ie a baud rate of 78,000 approx. As file sizes could be large (100KB or even full REX/Remem Ram of 2MB), this would be useful. How feasible would it be to add an additional command to set baud rate to this, or will the existing Laddiecon/mComm accept this baud setting? I presume NADSBox can't operate at such lofty rates? This might be something I could include in Import 2.0

Philip