On M100/T102, you can seed the RND function by poking the RAM. It is stored as an 8-byte floating point number represented in BCD format. Your first may look like garbage characters if printed, but will work in calculations:

10 R=-1745:S=-902:POKE R,PEEK(S):POKE R+1,PEEK(S+1)

That should seed the random number generator with about 1664 different possible values.

Ken