Willard, thanks for the confirmation that it’s not something inherent to
trying to use REX and BCR at the same time.  That would be sad, because I
like my REX...  I think I got the driver off Club 100 and transferred It
with MComm.  I have the original cassette, too, but haven’t tried it.

Poke and reboot - could you tell me more, so I’ll get it right..?  :)
 Thanks.  Otherwise, I’d just end up doing CALL 63012 a couple of times,
perhaps not the desired / required steps.  Thanks again.

Best wishes,
Anthony