It might be best to simply do a cold reboot  make sure there is nothing hanging
around in memory to cause problems.    Then start the REX and BCR drivers.

There are some applications that will not work with REX because of how it
operates.

From: M100
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com>>
on behalf of Anthony Coghlan <coghl...@gmail.com<mailto:coghl...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, March 2, 2018 at 12:46 PM
To: "m...@bitchin100.com<mailto:m...@bitchin100.com>"
<m...@bitchin100.com<mailto:m...@bitchin100.com>>
Subject: Re: [M100] Bar code reader with REX

Willard, thanks for the confirmation that it’s not something inherent to trying
to use REX and BCR at the same time.  That would be sad, because I like my
REX...  I think I got the driver off Club 100 and transferred It with MComm.  I
have the original cassette, too, but haven’t tried it.

Poke and reboot - could you tell me more, so I’ll get it right..?  :)  Thanks.
Otherwise, I’d just end up doing CALL 63012 a couple of times, perhaps not the
desired / required steps.  Thanks again.

Best wishes,
Anthony

On Friday, March 2, 2018, Willard Goosey