Hello Fugu,

would you ship also to Germany. If yes, I would like to buy 1 or 2 REX modules
from you.
Awaiting to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
Georg

Georg Käter
Gangolfsweg 44
D-52076 Aachen
Tel.        : +49  2408 7194987
Fax.        : +49  2408 7196758
Mobil    : +49  171 4839954
E-Mail   : georg.kae...@gk-engineering-services.de

========== Ihre Nachricht ==========================================

von      : Fugu ME100 <b4me...@hotmail.com>
gesendet : Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 12:44
an       : "m...@bitchin100.com" <m...@bitchin100.com>
Betreff  : [M100] Rex

__________ Originalnachricht _______________________________________

Hi

That would be me :)   I still have some REX modules left if you respond
directly to my email address in the header I can make arrangements to get one
shipped to you.

In terms of memory upgrades you will need a specific M100 RAM module.   I
believe Francesco Messineo, who is also on this group, builds and sells modules
for the M100.   I could not find his email contact address at the moment.

If you feel like building your own I have two different styles of an M100
memory module PCB on OSH Park that you can order and build.  One PCB is for a
Surface Mount module (https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/Ra3VwoJo) and the
other for a DIP version (https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/naMPAS3A) of the
same design.

There was a QUAD module that gave the M100 four banks of 32K RAM but that is no
longer available, you may see it referenced in some searches of the archives if
you are looking for info on M100 RAM modules.

Welcome to the M100 world!