Thanks for the warm welcome, Jan (fellow Belgian I see)!
I have now been in touch with Fugu, thank you for making the introductions.
I should receive my M100 tomorrow, I am tracking its every steps from its
origin in California, I can't wait!
I look forward to learning all that I can from this group and other sources.
David

On Apr 18, 2018, at 03:28 AM, VANDEN BOSSCHE JAN <jan.vandenboss...@vivaqua.be>