There is at least a M100 and a T102 battery cover on thingiverse:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:955567
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:29533

And if you want a better quality print you can download the .stl file and
upload it to Shapeways.
Shapeways costs more, but they offer some higher quality printing methods
and materials.