The 102 Ref manual is on this page http://www.club100.org/library/libdoc.html
of the club 100 site.  This should help 😊

Does it work with the original ROM in the socket?

________________________________
From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> on behalf of Greg Swallow
<gswal...@mchsi.com>
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 22:50
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: [M100] Model 102 Black Nothing After Y2K ROM install

After fixing the M102 keyboard and replacing the top-case went so well, I
figured I'd go ahead and put in a Y2K ROM. Removed the old and put in machined
headers to have a makeshift socket. M102 powers up, contrast can go light/dark
on the screen, but nothing else. Checked the solder joints and related traces
on the PCB with and without the ROM. Unit has good batteries and 6VDC. I've
done this before -- twice, so this one has me in a quandary. I am limited to my
Fluke 77/BN for testing. Have not been able to find the M102 Service Manual
anywhere to have more reference. Did notice the LCD ribbon was a bit pushed in
(one wire worth) on the keyboard side of the ribbon.

With that I pose the question of, any ideas?

Appreciate anything,

GregS <><