My son's REX (in his M100) is in a strange state.  I don't know what exactly he
did just before initially getting this message, but now he gets this every time
he runs REXMGR.  The REXMGR screen appears with the top line saying "REX 4.9  M
 Group<TAB>:RAM" and the rest of the screen blank except for the following on
the bottom line: "no blank sector pair found"

Cold reset and CALL 63012 just leads back to the same screen.  The "no blank
sector pair found" message is flickering every second or so, as though it is
being re-drawn.

Any ideas?  Is there a possibility of recovering from this with the contents of
flash intact, or are we going to have to go straight to reloading REXMGR into
the module so it re-formats the flash?

        jim