The spacer is a very important part of building a REX, and this is why!

I can give you a new socket to replace the mangled one if you want. But it
sounds like you want to find someone else to install it for ya!

> I put a REX in it to test and destroyed the option ROM area when I
attempted to remove the REX (and I think I ruined the REX in the process as
well).

There is a version of a 102/200 cable that is litterally buying two parts
and sticking them together. If I mailed you one, you would still have plug
it in to the computer and dvi, exactly the same operation.