Just acquired an eBay T102 with an OPTROM that was not listed in the sale
description - surprised to see it there when I was replacing the battery.
When called it sets up as TFDC99 in the menu.  Trying to run that
generates a FF error at 10.   It is housed in an EME wrap around PCB and
looks like it uses a regular EPROM.  It could be a commercial piece of
software or someones project, there are no labels on the module - does not
appear it ever had any.

A quick search of the Archive and Google did not throw anything up, just
wondering if anyone might be able to shed any light on what it
was/is/could be?

When I get time I can dump the ROM see if it has any useful copyright
text.

Thanks!!