On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 19:16:31 -0500, John Gardner wrote:

Brian,  here's an idea - How about junking the html so I can read
your interesting posts without converting them to text files first...
Just a suggestion - My 70-year-old eyesight would appreciate it.

Brian's emails have both text and HTML MIME parts to it - perhaps
there's an option on your mail reader to favour the text part over
the HTML? (I agree - looking at the HTML component made my 50+ year
old eyes wince.  All my readers are configured to use text first).

Cheers.

--
Regards,
  Daryl Tester