From: M100
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com>>
on behalf of James Zeun <james.z...@gmail.com<mailto:james.z...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, August 24, 2018 at 4:31 AM
To: <m...@bitchin100.com<mailto:m...@bitchin100.com>>
Subject: Re: [M100] New Age Digital Storage Box (NADSBox)

If you need power, how much are we talking? Could you not just use AA's? The
TPDD uses 2xAA :-)

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018, 3:37 a.m. Brian White,
<bw.al...@gmail.com<mailto:bw.al...@gmail.com>> wrote:
That's what I would say if using an sbc (pi) instead of a microcontroller
(arduino).
But even these microcontrollers are more powerful cpus and have more ram than
the host machine in this case, but then again, ever since day one, peripherals
have always had their own cpus that were at least the equivalent of the host if
not more, especially disk drives, modems, and printers. So, no not really.
<snip>