Once I had a process down i was able to repeatably make mp3 files that
played from an iPhone 6 using audacity and a that Thinkpad laptop.

Using a dedicated TASCAM recording device was easier and reliable but those
are expensive.

My only problem is I didn't have much use for it. It's cool to be able to
bootstrap TEENY but other than that it's generally easier for me to use REX
+ TSDOS + laddiealpha.

-- John.