Someone did this for the Pocket Computer-2.
http://pocket.free.fr/html/soft/pocket-tools_e.html

I've used these tools with my PC-2 and they work.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://webpages.charter.net/rlauzon/

TRS-80 Pocket Computer 2 - TRS-80 Pocket Computer 4 - TRS-80 Model 100/102
Some people like to work on old cars.  But old computers are cheaper
and don't require a big garage.