Your machine may not have been messed with prior, all my electrolytics were
dotted from the factory.  Also, as far as the donuts go, there should be
only 5.  They don't go on all the posts.  You can see which ones they go on
in the exploded view of the technical reference manual for the 100 pg 58.

Rick