Yep, just got back from grocery shopping at Kroger's

I'll try the save to home screen for fix for a more aggressive cache. That
being said I'd like to build "Mr. T" a raspi or sbc laptop or tablet with
CloudT or VirtualT with GWBasic or PCBasic thrown in for good measure.

I am such a 80's retro geek
Thanks
D. Szasz