Good evening,

Looking for a home for 3 Tandy 200 project machines. I'm sure they just
need some re-cap action, but I have enough projects to last three
lifetimes, and although I'm pretty handy at fixing things, I just don't
have enough experience to get these things working again. They all seem to
have a fault where, they will power on, but display lines in video, no
matter what I seem to do. I've pulled the battery out (I think part of the
problem is the lack of a battery causes the memory to be initialized in a
inconsistent state), and although I'm not aware of widespread issues
surrounding through-hole capacitors, there seems to be some suggestions
that re-capping these M200's will fix them.

That being said, I bought these in an attempt to repair them and give them
away to good homes, spurred by attending Tandy Assembly for the first time
last year. Hoping that I can either fix them, or donate these to someone
who can fix them, if anything to lessen the pile of projects I currently
have.

First time poster, long time listener

-Britt