I've got a smallbacklog of projects myself but the Model 200 is
definitely on my list of machines I want to get someday, so I'd
probably be interested in one. I just have to finish refurbing my Model
1, start refurbing my Model 4, and build an IDE adapter for my Tandy
1400LT first, and then I'm ready to go!