I woke up this morning to an inbox full of useful suggestions and ideas, and
the amount of excellent quality feedback has been amazing.
I now have a bunch of work to do to try some of the ideas and do some further
investigation.
This list is awesome!

A few of quotes from my career as a software developer…
“Who wrote this crap!…(looks at SVN blame)…oh. It was me ☹”
“If you get N software developers to come up with a solution, you will get N+1
solutions to the problem”
“Sometimes there are many solutions to the same problem, and the differences in
choosing which one is the ‘right’ one comes down to personal preferences.”