  From: Alex ...
  To: m...@bitchin100.com
  Sent: Monday, March 09, 2020 10:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [M100] MIDI with the Model T

  Yeah I was using the OUT keyword to do like you just said. That baud rate
wasn't close enough for my synthesizers to understand it.

  On Sun, Mar 8, 2020, 18:39 John R. Hogerhuis <jho...@pobox.com> wrote:

    If 30720 isn't close enough, you might be able to do it with dedicated code
in software (bitbang). But you'll need to use some other I/O pins and and a
level shifter. Steve was doing something like this with the cassette port.

    A third way would be to find a UART that is capable of the baud 31250 and
interface it to the bus.

    -- John.