On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 6:14 PM Kevin Becker <ke...@kevinbecker.org> wrote:

> The official sourceforge version builds on Fedora 31 with the distro FLTK
> cleanly for me now. Thanks!
>
> As a side note, I'm leery of sourceforge too, but it has changed ownership
> again since the days when they were injecting adware and such into
> installers

Yes, the current owners are dedicated to keeping Sourceforge free and are
not doing the ad-supported build system. My only problem with SF today is
just how ugly and hard it is to navigate. GitHub has a much cleaner
interface. But I'm certainly not going to get into a platform war.

Speaking of warning removal... has anyone tried compiling on Windows since
making all those changes? I will try to run a build tonight, if I can, but
I want to make sure the build is still compatible with Visual Studio 19, so
us Windows folks can still build it (and VS19 is the only current community
build that people can get without paying for MSDN.)