Thanks Steve,

It will take me some time to try it out. I have never re-flashed the REX
before, so I will need to note what files are in each image (the masters
are on my PC), then study the re-flash procedure and execute it, then
re-load all the files.

Hopefully nothing will break and cause my REX to become a doorstop. I
expect that you do not have an SQA (Software Quality Assurance) Test Suite,
so hopefully the fix doesn't break anything else.

While we are on the "bug fix" topic, I also found another one the other
day. I was using the REXMGR to rename a file in RAM. Once the rename was
successful, the label menu was not re-displayed. I think this also occurs
when killing a file, but I am not sure.

Regards,

Peter