To prove it to yourself, in REXMGR, on any screen, press "i".
4.9-260 for 100/102 is CS=DF79
Here's the last few builds for all 3 platforms:

REX versions
REXMGR info screen (press i)

4.9 build 254
  100  CS=DD90
  200  CS=0FEC
  NEC  CS=3CEC

4.9 build 258
  100  CS=E16C
  200  CS=1B0D
  NEC  CS=3C69

4.9 build 260
  100  CS=DF79
  200  CS=18BA
  NEC  CS=3B3E

On 4/10/20 2:21 AM, Tom Wilson wrote:
So here's what I did...

I started by extracting the ZIP file to the ROM100 directory under my LaddieAlpha Root. (in my case, that's C:\Model 100\root\rom100)
So I have
RF149.CO <http://RF149.CO>
TSD100.BX
RF149.BR <http://RF149.BR>
Then I started LaddieAlpha.

On my T102, I started RexMgr and activated TS-DOS.
F4 (DISK)
Select the ROM100 directory
Select RF149.CO <http://RF149.CO>, press F1 (Load)
> Here is where you'd want to back up your REX saves. I don't have anything worth backing up, so I'm okay with it wiping the whole module.

You can't just launch RF149.CO... instead, start REXMGR and press F7. This should kill the hook to REX.
Launch BASIC
CLEAR 0,55000
Exit BASIC
Run RF149.CO <http://RF149.CO>
You'll get a warning about wiping the REX software. Press Y to proceed.
At this point, the installer will start reading from your computer with LaddieAlpha. It took me a minute or so to download (there is a progress bar in the lower right corner.) After loading the new firmware, you'll end up back at the main menu. I would suggest powering the machine off and back on again.
Start BASIC
CLEAR 0,MAXRAM (this releases the memory you reserved with the CLEAR 0,55000 command.)
CALL 63012
After this, REXMGR should be present in the file list.
Refresh the default backup, then you can reload your backed-up images from your PC using LaddieAlpha.

That's it. You should have the latest REX firmware.