You are on the right track. I put that MP3 file up so I'm familiar with it.
First here is the proper command
SOUND OFF <ENTER>
CLEAR 0,57089 <ENTER>
RUNM "CAS:DOS100.CO" <ENTER>

Or if you want a one liner
SOUND OFF:CLEAR 0,57089:RUNM "CAS:DOS100.CO" <ENTER>

Whatever you are playing the sound from needs quite a bit of volume. I used a
SONY digital voice recorder when I used that file.

Kurt McCullum