Thanks for sending out the UK ROM. Was there any version number on the ROM?
I'm curious about which ROMs have which character mappings.

Does anyone know

*ⓐ* where I can find a repository of all the ROMs from every Model T, and
*ⓑ* what locations in ROM represent the character data?

If I knew those, I could easily make a table of which ones were the same
and which were different.

—b9