> Hey Josh,

Trying out the instructions you posted, but unable to get past the ar command
line.

"ar x mComm_1.2_all,deb" ends up at another command prompt. From what I can
tell does not “open” the .deb file. Tried ar -x with the same results. Wondered
if all was a11, but saw that it is indeed all. I was able to install
pyserial-3.4 so not a total loss.

My work week ended at 4am so maybe I should get some more rest before exploring
this further today.

God bless,

GregS <><