Från: M100 [m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] för Stephen Adolph
[twospru...@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 28 oktober 2020 14:13
Till: m...@bitchin100.com
Ämne: [M100] CP/M keyboard

I would vote for not modifying the base keyboard routine of the M100 to align
with VT100 in CP/M.
Most CP/M applications seems to support customizable keyboard.

For myself, any progress now made in setting up the M100 keyboard in CP/M would
suddenly become invalid, and need to be redone to align with VT100.

So, I don't see the point.

For each application, just set up the application according to the M100 control
codes.  If there is any confusion, we can post the list of control codes.

The only keys that won't work, as far as I know, are the special keys - F1 to
F8, Label, Paste etc.  M100 does not report them as ascii codes.
---
När du skickar e-post till SLU så innebär detta att SLU behandlar dina
personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur detta går till, klicka här
<https://www.slu.se/om-slu/kontakta-slu/personuppgifter/>
E-mailing SLU will result in SLU processing your personal data. For more
information on how this is done, click here
<https://www.slu.se/en/about-slu/contact-slu/personal-data/>