Bob, I believe you need to rename your TSD101 file to be TSD101.BX

Philip

On 18/11/2020 9:25 am, Bert Put wrote:
Bob, I definitely second Steve's NADSBox suggestion, that worked very
well for me.

Cheers,    Bert

On 11/17/20 1:29 PM, Stephen Adolph wrote:
Bob, I recommend you use, if you can, laddiealpha on your working
windows box?
Nadsbox should work, works for me.
You do need to be sure that the visible directory has the correct file
name visible.

TSD100.BX is the correct image file name for TS-DOS.

Steve

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:48 PM <b...@pigford.org