I can't quote the issue and page but I do recall there being an article in
Portable 100 magazine about connecting a joystick to the Model T computers.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
*"I will never in my lifetime make a film that cannot be seen by the whole
family"*  Arther P. Jacobs