As Steve mentioned, the M100 parallel port is non-standard. It has output buffers with series resistors on all of the data output pins. This means they cannot be used for either input or for any meanigful power harvesting.

For input, there are only 2 signals, BUSY and BUSY_N. Each of these can be read independenty.

Ken