Are you wanting to polish the clear plastic? If so, take a look at Novus
plastic polish. I have used it in the past, and it has worked well for me.

Jeff Birt

From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Earl Baugh
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 4:40 PM
To: M100@lists.bitchin100.com
Subject: [M100] How to clean plastic?

Hello,

Got my unit back (from cap rework) and the Deox(sp?) arrived so will be trying
to fix the POT for the brightness and the memory switch.    WIll reply back
with updates after I've done some work with that.

HOWEVER....

The next question I have is what works to help restore the clear plastic over
the display (I've heard rumors about using the headlight defog stuff for
surfaces like that... but no idea if it's safe) and then what to do with the
white that is both dirty and faded.   Is there a retro-brite approach?  Or
something better?   I've had the case apart as I work on the other two parts,
so would be a good time to work on the case...

Thanks!

Earl

P.S. I've got a battery and Rex ordered for the unit.... so those will be
attacked after I finish with the items above...