Hey guys,

Quick update.  I have four displays on hand (thanks Josh!).  Measurements
suggest a zebra strip height between 3.3mm and 3.4 mm will work best.   I’ve
been in a protracted conversation with the supplier about best practices for
assembly.

I’ll have another set of prototypes made at the updated height, rebuild the
four displays I have on hand, and let you all know how that goes.

More to come,

—Jamie