Yet another option?

In efforts to get an M1 using TS-DOS over an RS-232 to bluetooth dongle. The
problem was the need of a delayed version of TSDOS.DO. mCom's injection in a
non-delay version. So, found an ASCII terminal for my Macbook (Cool Term) and
verified the connect in TERM. Opened up basic and LOAD"COM:98E1N" and just sent
the DOS.DO via the terminal app. SAVE"TSDOS.BA" and there you go. Seens the
same steps should work with any non-tokenized file. It might work w/ a
tokenized file too, but I have some doubt there.

God Bless,
GreoS <><