On 30/1/22 10:11, Joshua O'Keefe wrote:
On Jan 29, 2022, at 1:29 PM, Peter Vollan <dprogra...@gmail.com> wrote:
well, mComm has stopped working on me.
Sorry but I don't see my posts, just your answers to them

Peter, it looks like your messages are getting through to the list just fine as
they are being archived here:
http://lists.bitchin100.com/private.cgi/m100-bitchin100.com/2022-January/054880.html
<http://lists.bitchin100.com/private.cgi/m100-bitchin100.com/2022-January/054880.html>

I don't normally get my own messages back from the list, but if that's
something might be able to change in your listserv settings.

That's a commonly reported issue with gmail.  nachomountain.com looks like it's
also hosted on Google mail infrastructure.

I believe the "listserv" (actually, mailman) by default sends you copies of
your posts, so unless you've change that option,
it's probably the above problem.

Cheers,
  --dt