Thanks man and Merry Christmas.

I'm finishing a project of refreshing a tape deck i bought at goodwill a few weeks back. Once she's on her feet and playing tapes again, I"m going to get started on my 100 to see why it doesn't function, and why my 200 suddenly stopped functioning one day while creating a blog post. so frustrating.

And maybe i'll pull out a trs-80 tape drive and finish fixing it up. My projects have been stacking up. I'm so bad.

Daniel