Follow up on this-
I found that my hardware scroll patch conflicts with TS-DOS!  TS-DOS uses
HahasiH too, so I will need to move to a non conflicting hidey-hole.
I don't think I wrote this up at Bitchin100 - I will do so, and post the
fixed code.

I am working on rolling this patch out on my M100s along with 5MHz upgrade
too.

Steve