There are multiple things that seem to be weird with the mailing list ; I for
example receive DMARC complaints that your domain is sending email with a «
from » of my domain ; which is nowadays asking for problems The « reply « field
is also weird with multiple times the mailing list name in it I did not
investigate this much ; but I would look at the DMARC and « from » problems
Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com (mailto:twospru...@gmail.com)> 3 mai 2022,
15:22:48 wrote: > > I find myself wondering if the mailing list is now becoming
very unreliable. > If this message gets through please respond. > > thanks > >
Steve > >