No, but I have it in Microchip PIC18F assembly!! Not sure that help you though. :)

Also, there is a C++ version in the VirtualT source code.

Ken

On 8/29/22 4:03 PM, Dan Higdon wrote:
Does anyone have source to a LaddieAlpha type TPDD "server" program, but written in Microsoft Basic?

I have this idea to have a CP/M machine (in this case, a recently built Altair clone) act as a file server for my ModelT. This is obviously just a "for the fun of it" project with little practical value, but I thought it would be worth asking here if anyone had already done something like this.

I suppose a relevant followup question would be, "what com settings are necessary to support TPDD?" (baud rate, bits, etc.) I think that my target machine can't do serial comms faster than 9600, so maybe this project is impossible.

(My *real* "for the fun of it" project would be doing an 8080 CP/M ASM program that hosts a TPDD dialog, but I'm afraid that my level of commitment to this project is not equal to the difficulty.)

Thanks for indulging my questions,
/hdan