*Will Senn:* Thank you for risking your Model 100 for this deranged
experiment!

*Peter Vollan:* Can't read it on which machine? Or, do you mean you
personally can't read it? Sorry about that. It was necessary to tokenize
the file, but that means it won't be human readable until you LIST it on a
Model T. Please keep trying. I assure you, it is worth it to see. How many
programs change which line GOTO 10 goes to simply by the existence of an
unused line 20?

@Ken Pettit <petti...@gmail.com>*:* By "VT", I believe Peter is saying that
your Virtual T cannot load my test program. I expect Virtual T does the
appropriate sanity checks which the Model T lacks. Do you have any interest
in adding the ability to load degenerate tokenizations like this which can
run on actual hardware?

*All:* Does anyone have a Tandy 102 who's willing to try GOTO10.BA
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hackerb9/tokenize/main/degenerate/GOTO10.BA>?

Thanks!

—b9