>> All: Does anyone have a Tandy 102 who's willing to try GOTO10.BA?
>
> My 102 full of precious data is downstairs.  I will go abuse it.

Trip report:
After some fussing around with my Samba server because apparently an iOS update
made it impossible to write files over SMB again, I just extracted the mime
attachment out of the email on disk, stuck it in the designated TPDD directory
in my $HOME, and brought it over with TS-DOS on REX.  LaddieAlpha [1] was the
TPDD client, which I believe does some basic sanity checking on .BA.

Results:
Program LOADs from RAM filesystem into BASIC as expected.
Program LISTs in the manner that appears to be intended, if my eyeballing the
tokenized file in vim reads right.
Program RUNs in the manner that appears to be intended, or at least congruent
with the running commentary it provides.
Program BREAKs as expected with S-Break
A cursory inspection shows no obvious ill effects

Platform description:
T102, USA, Aug 1987 dated
32K RAM, heavily occupied by real data
REX Classic 4.9 6(1)
TS-DOS 4.10 /KM in REX option rom space
LaddieAlpha 05/05/2019 10:09:54 File Version : 2.1.0.0 on whatever version of
Mono is in the default Docker mono image