I pushed a bugfix version of CloudT. No new features. But there was a
problem with CSAVE "FILE.BA" and then downloading the file using the
download file icon.
Part of the cassette header was being included in the content, which would
mean it was improperly formatted to be reloaded in CloudT or any other
system. Anyway, this is fixed now.

Also, https://bitchin100.com/CloudT is supposed to stay cached in your
browser. Which means if your internet or wifi is off, you should still be
able to use the last version you had launched. The mechanism to do this was
called an "appcache manifest" file. This was deprecated for a while and
finally removed from Chrome. The alternative is to implement a "service
worker". I threw one together and now it seems to be caching properly again.

Just be aware that if you want to load the cached version you have to
launch the original URL. https://bitchin100.com/CloudT
When CloudT runs it redirects to
https://bitchin100.com/CloudT/#!/M100Display
If you are offline and you try to reload the redirected URL it won't do it.
Just keep a saved link to https://bitchin100.com/CloudT and it will work.

-- John.