From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of John R. Hogerhuis
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2023 7:40 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] - Backpack

A side note but the reason files misnamed as BA cause a problem is that tsdos
will load them into the BASIC program region verbatim and  treat the ASCII
bytes as parts of binary formatted line numbers and tokens among other
problems, ultimately causing a corrupted RAM file system.

It was the convention on the old Club100 library  to name them this way but
it's now a bad practice.

-- John.

On Sat, Feb 25, 2023, 5:30 PM <bir...@soigeneris.com