> On Nov 23, 2023, at 5:27 AM, Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So now my windows machine has a terminal that obeys M100 screen codes, and
> character set.

Since you're continuing to use the program, I'm curious how well it's been
serving you.  Has this version mostly held up when you reach for it?  Your
humble disclaimer about bugs aside, it sounds like the program has been a
useful addition to your workflow.

As you might recall, I'm a REXCPM owner, but I've been slow to pull the trigger
so far on installation -- too many projects on the backlog! -- but if the
terminal program has been fairly solid day to day that's an enticement to start
my installation... And to work on trying to fire up the terminal program on the
other platforms I use.