Thanks Joshua and Stephen!

For now I'll run TASM with wine, but I will definitely give bergen a
try.

I did some digging around on the wayback machine and see that there was
at one time an ANSI C source release of TASM which would be really neat
to find and archive.

I tried sending an email to the one listed on the site, but I have a
feeling that they can no longer be tracked down.