Hello,

In my code, I'm calling:

File pomFile = new
File(project.getFile("pom.xml").getLocation().toOSString());
Model m2m = MavenPlugin.getMaven().readModel(pomFile);
List<Dependency> dependencies =
m2m.getDependencyManagement().getDependencies();

The dependencyManagement section in my pom is:

<dependencyManagement>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.jboss.fuse.bom</groupId>
<artifactId>jboss-fuse-parent</artifactId>
<version>${jboss.fuse.bom.version}</version>
<type>pom</type>
<scope>import</scope>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
</dependencyManagement>

The content of "dependencies" is different when launched in tests and when
I try manually. It has been the same content for several other versions of
the bom that I use.

So for all versions, except one, 'dependencies' contains
the org.jboss.fuse.bom:jboss-fuse-parent artefact only.
And for a single version and only in test, it contains the full list of all
dependencies managed by the org.jboss.fuse.bom:jboss-fuse-parent pom.

I don't understand:
- how it is possible to have a different content for the list
- why it is only for a single version in automated test

Any suggestions on what I should have a look and on the reasons explaining
the behavior that I don't understand are welcome.

Regards,

--
Aurelien Pupier
Senior Software Engineer in JBoss Fuse Tooling team